About Me

My Photo
I grew up in San Francisco, but now live in an adobe house on the banks of the Rio Grande with my husband and sons. I think I've drunk so much Land of Enchantment water that some of that ancient magic got into my blood and now spurts out my pencil--I mean ergonomic keyboard. I adore Louisiana, Paris, Bulgaria, England, Scotland, Egypt, and anything old and musty with a secret story to tell. I make way too many cookies when I'm writing or revising a new book - and I've got the best book trailers in the universe - for reals! Check them out here: www.kimberleygriffithslittle.com. Please find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Youtube. Awards: Southwest Book Award, Whitney Award for Best Youth Novel, Bank Street College Best Books of 2011, Crystal Kite Finalist, and New Mexico Book Award Finalist.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday Tagline!

While you're waiting for the highly anticipated Cover Reveal of FORBIDDEN coming THIS THURSDAY, February 13th at YA BOOKS CENTRAL, here is the tagline for FORBIDDEN. 

It was a long and scary process - finally decided on after much personal brainstorming, writer friend brainstorming, and in-house Harpercollins brainstorming! I came *this* close to thinking it was going to be half-baked. Whew!

It's perfect and strong! 

"So much is at risk when everything is . . . FORBIDDEN"


Why yes, the RED color is a hint! Ooh, la, la!

And I love this! 

Warmly,
Kimberley

1 comment:

Theresa Milstein said...

I can't wait to see the actual cover! If you want to stop on my blog during your book tour, you're always welcome.

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

MY PUBLISHED BOOKS

Winner of The Southwest Book Award!

Time travel, war, love, rattlesnakes, magic . . .

Blog Archive